Epic Software Solutions
About the position
As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. If you are passionate about technology, constantly seeking to learn and improve your skillset ,we’d like to meet you!
What will you do?
- Conduct analysis of website and application requirements
- Write back-end code and build efficient PHP modules
- Produce detailed specifications
- Troubleshooting, testing and maintaining the core product software and databases
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
What would we like to see in you?
- Profound knowledge of PHP language (Laravel framework)
- Profound knowledge of object-oriented concepts and design patterns
- Profound knowledge of relational databases
- Knowledge of REST API architecture
- Knowledge of version control systems like git
- Experience with web servers (Nginx, Apache)
- Open mindedness, agility and curiosity
Would be a plus!
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge or hands on any NSQL database
Why you’ll love working at Epic Software Solutions?
- A chance to be part of a casual but highly professional environment
- An exciting work environment, including innovative digital projects for our clients
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Short decision paths and room for your own creativity
- Positive working atmosphere amongst competent, highly motivated and open-minded colleagues
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Birthday cake :)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.