Graphical pipeline developer/ Technical artist
Haptiq AS is a software company moving from start-up to scale-up. We believe that automating content creation for virtual and augmented reality applications is the key that will enable people and organizations to harvest the enormous possibilities inherit in these technologies.
Cloudberrie is our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), no code solution for the development of VR environments replicating the real world to be used for training, planning, collaboration, or any creative way our customers want to use this powerful tool. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for creating gamified virtual environments.
We’re looking for Tools Developers to join Team Haptiq to focus on Tools and CG Pipeline Development.
What You’ll Do:
- As a Tools Developer, you will work with the Art and Tools team to deliver end to end solutions for a serious game production platform and related products.
- You will use your problem-solving skills to come up with creative and efficient ways to overcome obstacles that push our projects to the next level.
- Develop tools that enable the artists and customers within the pipeline to complete their work as fast and as well as possible.
- Automate and build assets from source that is optimized for any targeted platform, high-end or mobile.
- You’ll stay informed about software and technology relevant to the game production field and beyond.
- As a person you are structured, a problem solver and goal oriented.
- You enjoy and work well within a team.
- Solid spoken and written knowledge of English
- Have advanced knowledge of programming in Python
- Able to create workflows and tools in new unfamiliar areas.
- You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations.
- 2+ years experience working within a software development team.
- Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3D computer graphics, PBR and workflows related to game production.
- Production experience with game-engines and 3D modelling tools.
- C#, C, C++ programming experience
- Experience with batch processing files, distribute work across threads or machines.
- Experience with developing APIs.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science or similar
- You have previous experience as a Technical Artist (TA), Technical Director (TD), R&D Programmer, CG Pipeline Developer or similar roles.
- Procedural content generation and/or Mesh optimizations
What we offer:
- You will join a team developing one of the worlds most advanced AR/VR software systems and your contribution will be an important part in this work.
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving the opportunity for career growth.
- This is a full-time position with permanent employment contract.
- You will have our office in Novi Sad as your workplace.
- Some travel/flying should be expected.
Expected start date – September 2021.