Web developer – Senior
We are looking for an experienced Web developer to join our team! Happiest Baby is a company based in the States, with the main office being in Los Angeles, that has developed the most advanced smart bassinet in the world called SNOO. We are on the lookout for new talent to join our European regional center in Belgrade! What we need right now is a Web developer that understands microservices.
As a Web Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Writing web services and APIs used by other teams and mobile application developers.
- Interacting with the product team to get a clear understanding of business requirements.
- For the server-side web application logic as well as for the integration of the front-end part.
- Integration with a multitude of external services that HappiestBaby uses including Shopify, Stripe and Zendesk.
If you have outstanding programming skills and a great passion for developing innovative applications, then you will love this job.
Web Developer duties and responsibilities:
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Main focus on working with code
- Collaborate with mobile developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- Participate in conferences and educational programs
- Follow new and emerging technologies
Web Developer requirements, if you feel like you’re missing something but feel strongly about wanting to learn, please apply, we have a strong desire to share knowledge and we’re learning ourselves, so these are not hard requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a Web developer
- Understanding of the Web
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks like Angular, React and/or Vue
- Experience with MongoDB and ElasticSearch
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
Perks that we offer:
- Competitive pay
- Paid lunch, every workday
- Private health insurance
- Fit pass
- On premise paid parking
- A SNOO for the happiest 6 months of your life
- An open collaborative environment
- Monthly Happiness Officer organized activities
- Working on an actual, physical product that is having a real positive impact on people’s lives.
To apply for this position please send us your CV using the form below.