SellerLot is looking for a web developer. The position involves working on our in-house platform which enables customers to sell on various marketplaces around the world. The project is almost brand new, so you don’t have to worry about technical debt and support of legacy features.
Our stack includes:
- Django (Python)
- Celery and Redis
Your daily tasks would include:
- Developing new features for our platform
- Writing data mining scripts to help us extract information from data sources (and it’s a lot more fun than it sounds!)
- Fixing bugs (c’est la vie)
- Working closely with the CTO to create a product roadmap and help define new features.
What’s in it for you?
- We are a very small and tight team
- Brand new project – no technical debt
- Fully remote position
- Ability to work in your own timezone.
- Paid time off for any public holidays you observe and vacations
- Good compensation
- Low-stress work environment
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You have experience building web applications
- You have versatile interests, such as devops, product, – Linux, or clean code
- You focus on outcomes (i.e. when you have a task, you will want to understand what needs to be achieved by completing that task, and not just do whatever is written)
- You want to grow with the company
- Compensation will depend on your experience, but it is around the industry standard
- We can discuss it early on so you don’t feel like your time is wasted