Leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications→ https://www.instana.com/
Instana is seeking to hire a Web Developer to join our marketing team at Instana’s Serbian office in Novi Sad.
The Web Developer is a key member of the integrated marketing organization and is responsible for maintaining the overall functionality and performance of the Instana web properties including instana.com, the company’s primary site.
As the leading provider of Application Performance Management solutions for containerized microservice applications, Instana applies automation and artificial intelligence to deliver the visibility needed to effectively manage the performance of today’s dynamic applications across the DevOps lifecycle. Founded by Application Monitoring veterans, Instana provides true AI-powered APM to help organizations deliver high performance applications today and in the future. Visit us at www.instana.com to learn more.
- Ensure a satisfactory user experience across all platforms (OS, Browser, mobile, etc.) with an emphasis on responsive design.
- Lead development efforts for the mobile applications, websites, email marketing and more.
- Conduct code reviews with less senior developers to ensure code uses best practices and is optimized for performance, speed and accuracy.
- Make technical recommendations related to user experience and capabilities
- Perform quality assurance on code, including cross browser and platform testing.
- Manage bug fixes and site improvements.
- Manage A/B and multi-variant test design and development with a focus on capturing analytics.
- Research emerging technologies with the goal of applying these technologies to current and future projects.
- Make recommendations on UI/UX features. Work with Product Development specialists to advance the user experience on all digital properties.
- Work with Project Managers for setting and meeting project priorities.
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with all staff in order to contribute to the smooth flow of information and efficient operations.
- Commitment to building an excellent user experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in web development.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Working Knowledge of WordPress Content Management Systems and Plug-ins.
- Experience with Marketing Automation integration (HubSpot experience is a PLUS).
- Familiarity with web traffic analytics packages.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and work in cross-functional team.
- Strong critical thinking ability, analytical skills and attention to detail.
Prijavi se do 09/07/18
Lokacija — Novi Sad
Prijavi se na oglas