We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our team! Happiest Baby is a company based in the States, with the main office being in Los Angeles, that has developed the most advanced smart bassinet in the world called SNOO. We are on the lookout for new talent to join our European regional center in Belgrade!
What we need right now is a UX/UI Designer that will fulfill the following responsibilities:
- Create the next generation UX and UI for our mobile and web apps
- Understand the current apps and use model (and customer behavior). Review customer issues.
- Research and understand the end-user
- Review next generation feature ideas from a UX/UI perspective
- Develop an interaction model using wireframes, storyboards, and necessary simulation tools to accomplish sign-off
- Develop mockups and prototypes for end-user validation
- Work with Product Manager on implementation trade-offs
- Document interaction model and develop UI element style guide
UX/UI Designer requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years in developing UX/UI for mobile and web apps, preferably for consumer technology products
- Familiar withIoT products and accompanying apps
- Well versed in the latest app interaction models and functionality
- Experience working in Agile-Scrum environment
- Excellent judgment about customer expectations, product functionality, and business impact
- Superior documentation skills, attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge in using Sketch or similar design tools
- Experience in working with animation tools is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be able to work effectively with various teams and face up to users for testing and research
- Genuine interest in working with parents and families
Perks that we offer:
- Competitive compensation package
- Paid lunch
- Private health insurance
- Fit pass
- On premise paid parking
- A SNOO for the happiest 6 months of your life
- An open collaborative environment
- Monthly Happiness Officer organized activities
- Working on an actual, physical product that is having a real positive impact on people’s lives
To apply for this position please send us your CV using the form below.