Tools Developer Medior/Senior
About the position:
You will join an entrepreneurial setting with a small but very innovative and competent engineering team. Our development projects vary in scope and character but have the same focus; support our customer in challenging situations. Quality in our products is therefore essential.
Cloudberrie is our Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), no code solution for the development of VR environments replicating the real world to be used for training, planning, collaboration, or any creative way our customers want to use this powerful tool. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for creating gamified virtual environments.
We’re looking for Tools Developers to join Team Haptiq to focus on Tools and CG Pipeline Development.
Responsibilities and task:
- As a Tools Programmer, you will work with the Art and Tools team to deliver end to end solutions for data flow and asset management workflows.
- You will use your skills to create visual excellence, push our projects to the next level and bring the team together.
- Work to effectively solve problems and collaborate with the team to develop new features, processes and pipelines.
- Further develop our set of in-house tools
- Develop new tools and data systems to increase the productivity and efficiency of the art teams, drive new technology and the development of workflows
- Provide support for an asset-centric data-driven pipeline across multiple DCC’s and Unity. Build from source asset to any targeted platform, high-end or mobile.
- Develop and maintain automated tools for graphical asset production.
- Bachelor or Master in computer science, informatics or similar with high academic scores
- 2+ years experience working within a software development team
- Solid spoken and written knowledge of English
- Able to create workflows and tools in new unfamiliar areas.
- Proven skills and experience in content creation pipelines and workflow or related.
- Previous experience in a pipeline role or related in a development environment.
- Experience designing, deploying, and maintaining tools in a production environment
- Excellent understanding of techniques and technologies relating to 3D computer graphics and workflows.
- Strong Math skills: Linear Algebra, thorough understanding of vectors, matrices and transformations in 3D
- Previous experience of handling large project-files from CAD or BIM software, related to industries including, but not limited to, Architecture, Infrastructure, Engineering, Energy, Onshore, Offshore and Subsea.
- Previous experience of working with CAD or BIM software/ file-formats/ api and building automated import/export pipelines.
- Expert development and debugging skills: git, python, C#, Maxscript, Vex, Batch, Bash, powershell
- Production experience with one or more of: 3ds max, Houdini, Substance and Unity/similar gameengine.
- 3ds max:
- Houdini engine
- Editor tools development
- Profiling / debug
- 3ds max:
- Excellent working knowledge of cli tools and filesystems on Linux, Windows and MacOS.
- Experience with Qt, PyQt, PySide.
- C, C++ programming experience
- Experience with other DCC applications and APIs
- Experience with development with containers and swarms.
- Working knowledge of cloud services and hybrid solutions.
- Experience with batch processing files, distribute work across threads or machines.
- Experience with developing APIs and working with services like Redis
As a person you are structured, a problem solver and goal oriented. You enjoy and work well within a team. You are service-minded and interested in new trends and innovations. You are motivated and understand the risks inherent in working for a start-up.
What we offer:
- You will join a team developing one of the worlds most advanced AR/VR software systems and your contribution will be an important part in this work.
- We’re a start-up working on innovative technologies within some of the fastest growing technologies today giving the opportunity for career growth.
- This is a full-time position with a permanent employment contract
- You will have our office in Novi Sad as your workplace.
- Some travel/flying should be expected.
- Expected start date – September 2021