Technical Team Lead
Ipan BPM doo is a part of CPA Global/Ipan/Delegate Group and a leading provider of IP Management Services (annuities & renewals, validations, foreign filing & recordals) and IP Management Softwares.→ https://www.ipan-services.com
Description: We are growing and as we expand our software offerings we are looking for an enthusiastic, driven Technical Team Leader to join us and held to build strong team. The work is focused on the development and maintenance of our web-based applications for the Intellectual Property Market.
We would expect from you to:
- Plan, develop and implement the best software solutions that effectively satisfy business functional and non-functional requirements.
- Adhere and contribute to the IP Platform coding standards for excellence and industry best practices regarding the development processes.
- Follow Scrum methodologies and lead work planning, estimations or refinement sessions.
- Work closely with the team and share responsibility of keeping time-commitments.
- Lead the collaboration with team members, other teams (DevOps) and groups (Product Management).
- Actively participate in group improvement activities and initiatives to improve processes and product quality.
- Document solutions and maintain technical specifications.
- Plan and lead the refactor, update, and extension of existing code and frameworks to remain current and maintainable.
- Continuously lead the improvement and innovation.
Our ideal match has:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- Demonstrable expert knowledge of software engineering techniques and methodologies.
- Knowledge and experience in agile software development (e.g. SCRUM).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent UnitTests writing skills.
- Experience with consuming, designing and extending APIs (e.g. REST, CQRS).
- Experience working with cloud based applications and cloud tools, preferably AWS/Azure.
- Experience with delivering web-based applications.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, BitBucket), Jira and Confluence.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure PaaS services, including Application Service Environments.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery.
- Strong interpersonal skills, previous experience working in cross-skilled teams.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience with Test Driven Development, Behavior Driven Development or similar practices.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Design, or related fields.
- A knowledgeable, high-achieving, experienced and fun team.
- The chance to be part of a rapidly growing company and the next success story.
- Free and healthy meals for all our colleagues.
- Private health insurance.
- Additional benefits.
Prijavi se do 27/09/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas