Technical Art Director
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services.
Our heroes are full of character. Just like our colleagues.→ https://www.ubisoft.com
The Technical Art Director is a key profile in our team, responsible with researching, inventing and selecting the technical means needed to express the Creative Vision of the project, while respecting the overall Art Direction.
- The Technical ArtDirector has four main focuses during production, which are highly inter-dependent:
- The Art Technologies used in the project
- The art assets creation Process
- The art assets final technical Quality
- The Performance of the game
- Works together with the other teams inside the project to identify or invent the technical art features needed to express the creative vision;
- Selects, prepares and adapts the art tools used in production;
- Defines and validates the art workflow and art content pipeline of the project;
- Establishes the technical art constraints of the project;
- Manages the focus and development of the Technical-Art team members.
- Experience in at least one full videogame production, in an art supervision role (Director, Lead);
- Experience with other types of digital art creation pipelines is also relevant.
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Very good management skills with ability to keep track of multiple threads;
- Great communication skills, both written and spoken;
- Training and tutoring skills;
- Significant experience in a full digital art content creation pipeline (high and low-poly modelling, unwrapping, baking, texturing, level art);
- Detailed knowledge of the technical constraints of engines and the different game platforms;
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition);
- Good knowledge of 2D and 3D graphic software;
- Knowledge of an asset management system (ex : Perforce, VSS, Alienbrain);
- Knowledge of a programming language is considered a plus;
- Knowledge of scripting languages is also considered a plus;
- Ability to create technical documentation;
- Knowledge and Interest in the following tech-art areas:
o Rendering and Post-Effects
o Special FX
o Rigging and animation
o Physics simulations;
- Fluency in English.
Our heroes are full of character. Full of their own challenges, hopes and dreams. Just like our colleagues. Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms.
Combining passion and performance, our teams bring ideas to life. More than just games, we strive to create immersive and engaging worlds that offer moments of escape, fun and adventure as well as opportunities for self-discovery and learning.
In an ever-evolving industry Ubisoft teams are eager to enrich players’ lives with unique and memorable gaming experiences.
We want you to be our partner in this, we want you to evolve with us.
Prijavi se do 31/01/18
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas