System (DevOps) Engineer
Frame platform is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device.→ https://fra.me/
Hailed as “the future of computing in the post-PC era,” Frame is a revolutionary secure visual cloud platform for your Windows apps. Our customers range from startups and schools to major companies, like Adobe: we let them run all their Windows apps directly from the cloud with no code changes required.
The Frame Systems Engineering team is responsible to architect, implement, and maintain Frame Platform infrastructure and DevOps tools to provision and deploy Frame Platform. Systems that we build must be robust, highly available, high performing, secure, and run on large scale. We are a small team of exceptional individuals and we’re looking for a new member to help us deliver service to the next billion people.
- Automate Frame Platform provisioning, deployments and configuration
- Develop tools for building and controlling Frame Platform environments
- Architect, implement, and document Frame Platform infrastructure
- Metrics and Monitoring systems design and implementation
- Implementation of cutting edge technologies
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California few times a year.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as a System/DevOps/Linux engineer
- Configuration management tools (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Provisioning tools (Terraform etc.)
- Continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, etc.)
- Understanding concepts and using services on cloud infrastructure platform (Azure, AWS, etc.)
- Deep linux knowledge (bonus points for RHEL flavours)
- Interpreted or scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Knowing Golang is a plus
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top results with minimal guidance
- You can problem solve your way out of almost anything.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is excited to share ideas and problems, and quickly processes feedback.
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch and snacks, etc.
Prijavi se do 28/06/18
Lokacija — Beograd/Niš
Prijavi se na oglas