Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.TeleSign → profil kompanije
We are looking to hire a Systems Administrator who will support the Linux infrastructure within TeleSign Operations as we build a highly virtualized and distributed transaction processing platform. The systems administration team, working in conjunction with development team, employs a DevOps oriented approach to improve the quality, consistency and efficiency of deployment of TeleSign’s products and infrastructure.
The role includes on-call responsibilities on a rotation shared with the global Operations and Systems Administration teams.
- Build, implement and maintain the virtual machines using DevOps tools, process and procedures.
- Provide systems administration support for production and testing environments. This includes troubleshooting and improving existing infrastructure and processes.
- Ensure TeleSign’s availability SLAs are met through highly available and redundant infrastructure.
- Effectively utilize internal ticketing system to manage work load and provide regular status updates on assigned projects and tickets.
- Provide technical support to Engineering, Client Services and other organizations as needed.
- Use available tools to monitor, manage and track system performance to insure customer satisfaction and provide data in support of customer queries and feed to performance and capacity planning.
- Work with TeleSign security team to maintain the security and integrity of the network and systems.
- 1-3 years designing, analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving issues with Apache-based servers in a multi-tiered and service-oriented application architecture requiring 24×7 availability.
- 1-3 + years in supporting systems using one or more of the following:
- Virtualized environments (VMWare, AWS).
- Linux based databases (PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch, Cassandra).
- Networked Storage (EMC, Pure, Synology).
- Proficiency in bash scripting as well as an additional language such as Python, Ruby, or Perl.
- Solid understanding of basic networking design (VLANs, IPSec, and load balancing).
- Ability to work independently as well as with others, depending on scope of assignments.
- Perform technical research independently or as a member of a cross functional team.
- Ability to speak and write clear English to facilitate clear, unambiguous communications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 1-3 years’ experience with DevOps configuration management and automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins).
- Experience with infrastructure management tools such as VMware VSphere, EMC VNX Unisphere, Veeam.
- Familiarity with Nginx, Icinga, Thruk, Django, Python, Redis, RabbitMQ, Logstash, Kibana, Windows, Asterisk PBX, SIP and/or SMPP protocols.
We are offering
- Good compensation – Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
Prijavi se do 28/02/21
Lokacija — Beograd