We are a digital agency with headquarters in Munich and branches in Belgrade, Banja Luka, and Bielefeld. Our strategic and professional knowledge distinguishes us. Combined with creative competence and technological expertise, these are our success factors! Our mission is to support companies in conveying their messages to their customers both emotionally and functionally.
We are looking for a System Administrator situated in Belgrade.
You bring that with you
- Proven work experience in IT
- Experience with or knowledge of programming languages and operating systems; current equipment and technologies, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, system performance-monitoring tools, active directories, virtualization, HTTP traffic, content delivery, and caching
- Experience in cloud computing (specifically Microsoft Azure)
- Expertise in creating, analyzing, and repairing large-scale distributed systems
- Creating volumes, assigning to servers, and remote replication
This is your everyday work
- Perform server administration tasks, including user/group administration, security permissions, group policies, print services, research event log warnings and errors, and resource monitoring, ensuring system architecture components work together seamlessly
- Monitor datacenter health using preexisting management tools and respond to hardware issues as they arise; help build, test, and maintain new servers as needed
- Maintain internal infrastructure requirements including, laptop and desktop computers, servers, routers, switches, firewalls, printers, phones, security updates; support internet, intranet, LANs, WANs, and network segments
- Interact with the help desk and other teams to assist in troubleshooting, identify root cause, and provide technical support when needed
- Perform routine/scheduled audits of the systems, including all backups
What do we offer?
- Flexible working hours
- Annual company event in the sun
- Great office
- Excellent working relationship
- Colleagues you would like to meet even after work
- Celebrate festivals whenever there is a reason to do so
- Benefits such as coffee, drinks, fruit, and a good work-life balance are a matter of course for us