Strategic Partnerships Director
Telesign je lider u Mobile Identity rešenjima. Pomaže korisnicima da osiguraju više od 3.5 milijardi naloga širom sveta i spreči online prevare.TeleSign → profil kompanije
Strategic Partnerships Director is responsible for maintaining professional and productive relationships with our suppliers, but also identifying and proposing new suppliers. He/she actively works on negotiating better termination rates and terms of business and acts as account manager for strategic suppliers in their portfolio including all administrative tasks.
- Development and maintenance of our vendor onboarding pipeline and active engagement in early stage of negotiations with new vendors, in line with business nees and strategy.
- Maintaining partnerships relations with strategic accounts e.g. – operator groups, strong local / regional providers.
- Escalation point for all service issues with appropriate contact our vendor’s side.
- Proactive approach on important negotiations for better commercial terms and quality improvement, in line with business needs and strategy.
- Keeping up with all particularities for WW countries, around our service specifics, commercial and regulatory changes.
- Close collaboration with Accounting team on checking and approving vendor invoices. Reconciliation of any discrepancies with vendors if necessary.
- Daily engagement on uploading vendors pricelists into into our platform, reacting appropriately on all changes which are impacting our business.
- Active participation in service quality improvement by negotiation, testing, and executing traffic routing change with appropriate monitoring of quality.
- Proactively responding to changes in provider capabilities and customer traffic profile, selecting new routes as appropriate.
- Work with Pricing, Customer Support, Network Ops and other teams on day-to-day basis where collaboration is required for handling of operational tasks and issues.
- Project Ownership and close collaboration with Program Managers, Development and BI Teams for all projects related to Routing team requirements in commercial team ownership.
- Actively work on improvement and maintenance of Routing related processes, procedures, policies and tools.
- Main POC for negotiations with new suppliers.
- Close collaboration with Legal team while working on agreements with new suppliers.
- Identifying and proposing new suppliers based on business needs and market trends.
- Strong presentation skills with advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and financial analytics.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written, additional language knowledge is a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of role related internal tools and systems.
- Advanced knowledge of SMS industry and competition.
- University degree (preferably in Economics/Applied Sciences/ICT).
- Presentation Skills Training.
- Negotiation Skills Training.
- 4+ years or experience working in SMS industry is a must.
We are offering
- Good compensation – Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more…
Prijavi se do 04/02/20
Lokacija — Beograd