You are passionate, motivated, and ready to learn and develop your skills. You are excited about working with a small but well-chosen international sports industry team(US, Serbian). If you answered positively on these questions we are looking forward to receiving your application. Transatlantic Digital INC is currently looking for a Software Engineer ready to join our CT Live-Athlinks project team. This position is fully remote.
• PartnerSync development,
• Athlinks.com bug fixes,
• Support process improvements (results, series).
• SQL Server (and/or MySQL),
• React / NextJS.
• AWS Developer Associate certification or equivalent experience,
What we offer:
• A team of amazing people to work with,
• Excellent environment for improving your skills and knowledge,
• Unlimited budget for software tools of interest you want to try and learn, books, audiobooks or courses,
• An open environment where your opinion matters,
• Full-time employment,
• Competitive salary.