Software Engineer for Data Team
Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.→ https://www.telesign.com/
Do you want to work on Data intelligence product used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.
We are looking for a Data Engineer to work on further expanding our Data Science platform, as well as creating new solutions for processing ultra large data sets.
- Work with Telesign’s Data Science team to create intelligence from data.
- Collect and process data from a different type of sources (including writing scripts, web scraping, calling APIs, write SQL queries, etc.).
- Design, develops, tests and maintains architecture built on Big Data Stack.
- Develop data set processes for data modeling and mining.
- Use different languages and technics to integrate systems together.
- Recommend ways to improve data (consistency, reliability, efficiency and quality).
- Monitor performance and advice any necessary infrastructure changes.
- Select and integrate any Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of software development experience with OO languages (Python, Scala, C#, Java, C++…).
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong coding skills. Unit tests included.
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with microservices is a plus.
- Experience with functional programming is a plus.
- Experience of various ETL techniques and frameworks is a plus.
- Experience in Scala, Python or R is a plus.
- Experience with Spark and Spark Streaming is a plus.
- Experience with ML is a plus.
- Experience with AWS development is a plus.
- Experience with SCRUM or other agile methodologies is a plus.
- Basic understanding of applied statistics and probability.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
We are offering:
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also very friendly and fun working environment.
- Ability to work on cutting edge Big Data solution with large amount of data.
- Ability to learn about new technologies, do research and proof of concepts in order to improve existing system and create a good bases for future projects.
- Good compensation package – Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
Prijavi se do 24/02/19
Lokacija — Beograd