We are looking for a Software Engineer for the Billing team, delivering one of TeleSign’s mission critical solutions.
What you will do
- Ensure accuracy and delivery of multi-million $ invoices to some of the larger Web properties in the world.
- Drive transition from on-premise solution to performant cloud based solution (AWS) with modern architecture using contemporary technologies
- Work with minimal supervision on analysis tasks, and with little or no supervision on development tasks, both within front-end and back-end development.
- Support existing systems while making enhancements towards future architecture and delivering new products to a Market.
- Effectively collaborate with business units regarding requirements and specifications
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development and help choose the best technology for the situation in coordination with the team lead and architect
- Participate in product/service deployment and deployment/production troubleshooting
- Provide direction, guidance and mentoring to less experienced individuals on the team
- Work as a member of a scrum team.
What we are looking for
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 3+ years of hands-on software development experience with OOP languages (Python, Java, C#…)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with SQL and relational database development and design
- Hands-on experience with cloud-based technologies is a plus, preferably with AWS and/or Snowflake.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience working within an agile team is a plus
- Experience with Python + Django is a plus.
- Experience with Linux platforms is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Fluency in English, verbal and written.
We we are offering:
- Opportunity to create software used by biggest companies in the world.
- This year we are starting a transition to new billing solution on cloud. Seize the chance to onboard this train and participate in development of modern, performant application built on contemporary technologies and architectures such as microservices, AWS, gRPC, streaming and many more.
- Ability to learn new technologies, do research and proof of concepts in order to improve existing systems and create a good basis for future projects.
- Good compensation package – Competitive € salary plus attractive benefits.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Prijavi se do 06/10/21
Lokacija — Beograd