Software Development Engineer in Test
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions.→ https://www.telesign.com/
Software developer in test is mainly responsible for tasks of quality assurance with focus on testing automation, which includes producing code on internal testing framework and automated tests and reviewing other code changes in respect to current product development. Also involved in the product components design focusing on testability, robustness, and performance
- Contribute to code base, through knowledge and understanding of the product, by producing clean and reusable source code, leveraging OOP.
- Participate in designing, implementing and documenting efficient and scalable automated verification solutions in respect to product development.
- Analyze sophisticated and complex software systems, define relevant test scenarios.
- Verify product components against relevant test scenarios preferably leveraging test automation.
- Participate in designing of efficient and scalable technical solutions for particular business requirements.
- Review other team members code changes.
- Work as a member of a scrum team.
- Participate in product/service deployment and deployment/production troubleshooting (along with operations and release team).
- Stay up to date with coding standards and relevant technology development.
- Ensure that software conforms to style guides and standards (directory structures, file and variable naming conventions, etc.)
- A 4-year BS or BA degree or equivalent work experience.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- 2+ years of software verification systems development experience with OO languages (Java, C++, Python …) and concurrency.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, design patterns and common algorithms.
- Strong coding skills. Able to create automated tests using common frameworks and languages.
- Strong knowledge of relational database systems.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong understanding of Computer Science fundamentals and QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply that knowledge to concrete QA problems.
- Experience with Linux platforms and network protocols is a plus.
- Experience in designing architecture for high throughput, highly available applications is a plus.
- Experience with RESTful services, queuing solutions, non-relational databases is a plus.
- Experience with Scrum is a plus.
- Experience with version control systems and JIRA or other ticket tracking systems is a plus.
- Release management experience is a plus.
We are offering:
- Good compensation – Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more…
Prijavi se do 15/12/18
Lokacija — Beograd