You will work on a payment platform “for the future”, latest payment solutions that include the most innovative and unique payment features like Bitcoin, eWallets and NFC payments.
Alternative Payments is looking for an experienced Software Architect to make intuitive high level decisions for software development. You will see the “big picture” and create architectural approaches for software design and implementation to guide the development team.
You will design and further develop the in-house software systems and applications. You will act as high-level decision maker in the process, determining everything from design choices to technical standards, such as platforms and coding standards.
- Collaborate with other professionals to determine functional and non-functional requirements for new software or applications
- Use tools and methodologies to create representations for functions and user interface of desired product
- Develop high-level product specifications with attention to system integration and feasibility
- Define all aspects of development from appropriate technology and workflow to coding standards
- Communicate successfully all concepts and guidelines to development team
- Oversee progress of development team to ensure consistency with initial design
- Provide technical guidance and coaching to developers and engineers
- Ensure software meets all requirements of quality, security, modifiability, extensibility etc.
- Approve final product before launch
- University degree in computer sciences (or equivalent)
- Proven experience as software architect
- Knowledge of the latest development trends, ability to evaluate new technologies
- Experience in software development and coding (C#, .NET)
- Excellent knowledge of software and application design and architecture
- Excellent knowledge of UML and other modeling methods
- Familiarity with ASP.NET MVC, Elastic Search, RESTful Web Services
- Understanding of software quality assurance principles s
- A technical mindset with great attention to detail
- High quality organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication and presentation abilities
- MSc/MA in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Excellent spoken and written English skills
What we offer:
- Permanent employment
- 25 Vacation Days per year
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive salaries and conditions
- Working in an international team
- Pleasant working environment
Working location: Novi Sad
Please send your CV in English or contact us via the form below for any additional information.
We appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Prijavi se do 13/10/18
Lokacija — Novi Sad