Site Reliability Engineer
The TX Group is a network of digital platforms in Switzerland offering information, orientation, entertainment and services to its users every day.→ https://jobs.txservices.rs
Who we are
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Our SRE team in Belgrade is expanding and we are looking for an experienced Site Reliability Engineer. We maintain, extend, and automate over 250 deployments, spread across 10 k8s clusters. The workloads range from ingesting billions of signals per month with Kafka, to highly-available authentication solutions for 4 million users.
We enjoy building robust, self-healing pipelines and automating the boring bits with python.
If that sounds appealing to you, please let us know, we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Work on and improve existing pipelines and deployment processes
- You will design, build and test new parts of our infrastructure (as code)
- Collaborate with other development and operations teams in the TX Group portfolio
- Work with our development teams to understand end-user requirements and implement bespoke solutions to unique problems
We are looking for:
- At least 3+ years of experience working on production systems
- Experience with containers, Kubernetes, continuous deployment and testing
- Linux proficiency: BASH, configuration, basic scripting, process control, scheduling, permissions, tools, etc
- Proficiency in writing glue code with Python and its standard library
- Practice in contemporary coding standards like clean code and test-driven development
- Proficiency in contemporary network infrastructure and how to be a good internet citizen (routing, security, performance and availability)
- Experience in operating medium to large scale AWS setups
- You have working experience with configuration management solutions like Terraform, Ansible, SaltStack or similar
- Plus: Experience with event-driven pub/sub systems, Kafka, ActiveMQ/ZeroMQ, Redis Pub/Sub etc.
- A positive mindset
- Excellent technical communication skills – documentation, presentations and conference-calls
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- You do not consider hope to be a viable strategy
- A healthy aversion to deploying on Fridays or after 16:00
- Good sense of humor
What you can expect from us:
- Be a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary – TX Services in Belgrade
- Flexibility during the global pandemic: We understand that everyone has different needs and as a team, have learned to adapt.
- A great heterogeneous team with different interests and skills, that enjoys working together
- Your laptop of choice
- Flexible working hours and home-office possibilities
- We value personal improvement and support you in expanding your knowledge with courses and conferences
- A yearly internal conference (https://tx.tamedia.ch/), with international keynote speakers and an opportunity for you to learn how other teams work and show off your own successes and experiences
- Assistance and Support through all aspects of the onboarding process
- Travel opportunities to our satellite offices around Europe. Specifically to our headquarters in Zürich, where we like to meet regularly for collaboration, events and off-sites
Prijavi se do 23/07/20
Lokacija — Beograd