Senior System Administrator
Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.TeleSign → profil kompanije
- Implement and support highly available, performant on-prem virtualized (vmware) Windows/Linux and cloud based AWS infrastructure
- Support systems deployment, configuration management and application installations on AWS cloud infrastructure
- Create and maintain a patch management strategy, tools and methods to maintain a secure computing environment
- Acts as a liaison to the enterprise business units and IT teams to plan, schedule and implement solutions to ensure that all systems are running the current versions and patches
- Creates software metering/usage reports to maintain license compliance across all systems
- Ensure configuration consistency across data centres
- Configure, maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot software deployment
- Establishing and performing planned maintenance activities
- Provide Tier 3 support for customers and technical staff
- Performance analysis, tuning and optimization on various hardware platforms
- Work as technical liaison between management, employees, vendors, support, and consultants
- Writing and keeping up to date technical documentation and procedures
- VI/VII level of education
- The successful candidate must have an in-depth knowledge of current Windows information technology systems, infrastructure, and technologies running in a virtualized (Vmware, vSphere 6.7 HA, DRS…), cloud (AWS) and physical server environments
- Candidate must also have significant technical background, experience and familiarity with design, configuration, and administration of Windows /2012 r2/2016/2019.
- Working knowledge of Office365 and its related online products
- Candidate should have strong experience and familiarity with AWS (IAM, S3, EC2…)
- Strong knowledge of tools/features such as AD, GPO, WSUS, DHCP, DNS, IIS, networking, SAN (ISCSI), WFC
- Strong knowledge of scripting languages (powershell, power cli, aws cli…etc)
- Experience with Single Sign-On enterprise products (eg. OKTA)
- Experience with installation and support of Tableau software and VEEAM Availability Suite (Veeam ONE, Veeam Backup&Replication)
- Strong analytical skills; able to assess and solve issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair complex technical problems effectively
- Process-oriented team player with excellent communications skills
- Experience/familiarity with Nginx, Icinga, Thruk, Django, Python, Redis, RabbitMQ, Logstash, Kibana, Asterisk PBX, SIP and/or SMPP protocols is a plus
- Experience/familiarity with DevOps configuration management and automation tools (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Jenkins, Terraform) is a plus
- Experience/familiarity with Linux based VMs/DBs, Search Engines (PostgreSQL, Elasticsearch, Cassandra) is a plus
- Microsoft Certified – desired
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
- Some international travel required
We are offering:
- Good compensation – Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more…
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Prijavi se do 25/08/21
Lokacija — Beograd