Senior Software Engineer (C#, .NET)
Founded in 2007, Intelestream Inc. is a Chicago based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product development and consulting firm that offers solutions for business processes and CRM technology.→ http://intelestream.net
The Senior Software Engineer will work closely with our Project Managers and Business Analysts to provide custom solutions for our clients. Responsibilities will include the proactive planning of solutions from conception to ensuring their efficient deployment and continued success.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you would have the opportunity to:
- Participate in all aspects of the development lifecycle including: software development, UAT, deployment and post-deployment bug-fix and ongoing support;
- Develop new digital marketing products and/or services alongside key members of our development team ensuring the company remains at the cutting edge of advertising and marketing offerings;
- Develop new fulfillment engines to support workflow associated with new product lines;
- Work closely with development team, including third party development firms, to ensure projects remain on anticipated timeline for completion and “go to market”.
- 4+ years development experience with the ASP.Net MVC 4+ and the ADO.Net Entity Frameworks
- 4+ years development experience with the Microsoft .NET platform, including C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, and Console Applications.
- Strong SQL programming experience with SQL Server 2008/2012/2016. Must have experience regarding stored procedures, data schema, and SQL optimization.
- Working knowledge of SSRS (Microsoft SQL Reporting Services) or equivalent reporting delivery framework.
- Experience working in teams and on big projects
- Working knowledge of PHP applications (Symfony or Laravel);
- Database administration functions such as database startups/shutdowns, SQL job management, advanced indexing and normalization strategies.
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- API integration with third party services
- LAMP (Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP) stack
Educational Background and Work Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or Business Information Systems.
- Minimum 6+ years related work experience with application solutions in the .Net space as an application developer.
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
- We have interesting technical problems to solve, and awesome people to work with.
- We offer a competitive monthly compensation paid in USD.
- We work remotely, so you can work anywhere in the world providing you have a fast and reliable internet connection!
- Flexible working hours.
- Team building meetings, paid certifications and studies, bonuses on completed projects
Prijavi se do 28/02/19
Lokacija — Remote
Prijavi se na oglas