Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.TeleSign → profil kompanije
- Complete ownership of all end-to-end testing activities, including writing and executing automated and performance tests for highly complex and distributed backend systems to support TeleSign core products.
- Setting up and maintaining robust test automation frameworks.
- Based on the team priority – research, design and implementation of software that is part of the team domain.
- Investigating and troubleshooting potential environment and/or test issues.
- Working closely with Operation and Release teams on planning, deploying and testing new software releases.
- Cooperate with talented and highly experienced professionals to produce high quality and resilient product.
- Be part of relaxed, motivated and supporting engineering team.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of test automation experience or software development with OOP (Java, Python, …)
- Experience writing tests using popular test automation frameworks (TestNG, JUnit, Cucumber)
- Solid skills and knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals, network protocols, Linux and Relational DB Systems.
- A clear understanding of QA principles and methodology and the ability to apply this understanding directly to concrete QA problems.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Fluent in English, verbal and written.
- Experience with RESTful services, gRPC and queuing (AMQP) solutions.
- Experience writing and running performance tests for highly scalable, high throughput and highly available applications.
- Experience with Redis, ELK Stack (elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) and popular non-relational databases (Cassandra).
- Experience with developing, testing, deploying and debugging cloud-based applications (AWS).
We are offering
- Good compensation – Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more…
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Prijavi se do 23/06/21
Lokacija — Beograd