Senior PHP Developer
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe.→ http://www.humanity.com
Humanity is powerful, intuitive, cloud-based workforce management software, helping businesses across many industries manage growth and promote teamwork by making employee scheduling and time tracking more streamlined and intuitive. We are fueled by a commitment to innovation, customer-centric approach and accountability. Headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe, we are connected by a culture that promotes creativity, teamwork and transparent leadership.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our Belgrade team of 80 creative and talented people.
- Working with team on building new modules for Humanity platform;
- Following/improving technical and coding standards for our project architecture to achieve scalable, high performance and secure system;
- Analyzing and completing complex development tasks and troubleshooting;
- Participating in making high level decisions about project architecture and future functionalities.
- 3+ years of experience and skills in OOP PHP;
- Strong knowledge of PHP Design Patterns;
- Strong experience in interacting with MySQL database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries);
- Experience in code optimization and refactoring;
- Familiarity with Redis and project-based experience;
- Excellent knowledge of MongoDB;
- Proficient in using Git Version Control;
- Strong analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving skills;
- Flexible attitude, strong commitment to quality and accountability.
- Previous experience as a technical lead;
- Previous experience in working on SaaS projects;
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes;
- T-shaped skills and interests.
What You Can Expect:
- International working environment;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Flexible working hours;
- A creative and fun workspace;
- Private health insurance;
- Company sponsored training, workshops, education and team buildings;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, transparency, data-driven approach, passion for work, accountability and integrity.
Prijavi se do 03/01/19
Lokacija — Beograd