Senior/medior React.js developer
Who we are:
SETVI is a mobile sales application and platform. The SETVI Platform creates a more efficient sales process, which enables organizations to close more deals and increase sales revenue.
We are a technology startup led by Drexel Alumni and are backed by Investors in the Philadelphia area.
Who you are:
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for designing, creating, and owning great products.
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills, with impeccable attention to detail.
- You’re curious and can ask questions to gain a better understanding of technical and non-technical issues.
- You’re a problem solver and can think critically to efficiently troubleshoot and brainstorm solutions.
What you bring to the table:
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
- Experience with the version control system as Git.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including, Webpack, Redux, Axios.
- Experience with Material UI library, SCSS.
- Previous experience with AngularJS is not required, but it is a plus.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
What you’ll do:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.