Senior/Lead Front End Developer
Looking to work within a modern web team in a passionate and challenging environment, within a company that strives for excellence?
You will be expected to work with and support other developers with a wide variety of experience. You will be responsible for assisting other members of the frontend team, as well as taking the lead in designing and architecting projects both big and small. As a key part of the team, you will be working in an agile environment to create and expand new features and services.
This is the ideal role for a strong developer looking to challenge and grow their skills, with an eye to progressing into a team lead or technical architect.
- Working in a team with product managers, delivery and agile leads, technical leads, software engineers, and testers in a collaborative environment delivering business value.
- Use TDD to develop scalable and maintainable applications.
- Write code that adheres to SOLID principles and software design patterns, that ensures we are writing high quality code.
- Contribute to bug fixing and maintaining applications, whilst striving to reduce technical debt.
- Assist with the continual deployment of our applications into all environments and provide support for these applications.
- Ensure that the solutions you build and deliver meet customer needs.
- Take architectural visions and implement them as working solutions that meet business and customer needs.
- Develop and maintain tools to support the software development and deployment processes.
- Identifying errors or areas of improvement and implementing remedial action to meet agreed service levels.
- Contribute to our documentation suite to help ensure our solutions and technical decisions are clearly defined with audit trail (including documenting your own work in READMEs or entries to our wiki).
- Mentoring entry level developers.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of web technologies through building quality and secure solutions.
- Has the ability to build lasting and collaborative relationships both inside and outside of their team.
- Displays a strong sense of ownership across your work.
This position is fully remote and offering an excellent salary/benefits for the right candidate.
Codefacto is a new boutique agency specialising in digital product development for startups and online businesses at any stage. Our vision is to support them through our technical excellency and provide all the skills and content they may need to grow.
We take full ownership and responsibility for every step of the project, be it customer research, UX design, app development or online marketing.
We believe in strong and long lasting business relationships based on mutual trust, goals and values. So communication and transparency are integral parts of our work.