Boopro Tech is a software development company seeking creative and skilled developers to join our fast growing team. Our skills and knowledge are very flexible – we are able to accomplish literally any IT challenge today’s market can throw on us.
If you have the desire to be a part of an exciting, challenging and rapidly-growing software development consultancy, and if you are passionate about software development and creating the finest apps in the marketplace, please apply below.
We are looking for a skilled react.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
Your responsibilities will be to:
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality reusable code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Report progress and status of assigned tasks to project teams and managers
- Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers
Requirements and qualifications
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Hands on experience and understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Hands on experience and understanding of React Native
- Expertise with CSS preprocessors like Sass or LESS
- Expertise with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower Proficient with Git
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Team management skills
Nice to have:
- Experience developing build toolchain based on Webpack & Babel
- Familiarity with other build toolchains (Gulp, Rollup …) and Node.js
- Performance optimization and writing automated tests
- Excellent eye for design, pixel-perfection attitude with references in place
- Benefits we are offering to you:
- Comfortable office space in the center of Belgrade and Nis
- Up to twenty seven days of annual leave
- Flexibility: sliding hours, work in a favorite software environment
- Use of the latest technologies and devices in daily work
- Agile environment and methodology
- Working with competent colleagues willing to share their knowledge and experience
- Fully equipped kitchens including espresso and other refreshments
Where are we based?
Our office in Belgrade is located downtown, Stevana Sremca 20.
Our office in Nis is located downtown, Trg Kralja Aleksandra 4.
What does a selection process look like?
We will contact only short-listed candidates.
Send us Your application!
- Please send your application, CV and example projects
- Please be sure to include links to your clickable project references or Github account
- Please contact us if you have any questions about this position.
Thank you for showing interest in our company.