Senior Java AEM Developer
A small company from Novi Sad is looking for a Senior Java/AEM Developer to join our team. You will be part of the multinational network that will work closely with a client. As a senior developer, you will be responsible for maintaining clean code practices, integrating 3rd party systems, and designing solutions based on client requests.
- Translate business goals into technical requirements, conduct code/design reviews, and drive the technical implementation of web projects throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work with development teams to implement integrated technical solutions.
- Develop front-end code in a timely and high-quality manner while leveraging site standards including site structure, page templates, navigation and the site information architecture.
- Build AEM authoring components and templates
- Design, develop, and maintain scalable and stable web solutions that meet business needs.
- Utilize AEM to layout pages, troubleshoot issues, and train authors of the system.
- Assign tasks and coordinate with offshore resources.
- Use a shared standards library to be used by all web teams.
- 3+ years of Java experience with 2+ years of experience within AEM implementing Web Content Management (WCM) and Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions
- Experience in AEM component development, workflow development and integrating AEM with other applications
- Expertise in AEM and associated technologies such as Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, CRX highly desired
- Experience with Java technologies and frameworks mainly Spring, Hibernate
- Experience to other web technologies like Search, XML, XSL etc.
- Experience in configuring and performance tuning enterprise application servers i.e., Weblogic server, Websphere Server, JBoss , etc.,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Desire to be part of team with a passion for learning and expanding your technical knowledge
Send applications and CV using the form below.