Senior Frontend Software Engineer
The TX Group is a network of digital platforms in Switzerland offering information, orientation, entertainment and services to its users every day.→ https://www.tamedia.ch/en/homepage
Who we are
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with enabling technology solutions, to drive their businesses. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX.
Our Unity CMS team is looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer.
Unity is a proprietary, cloud-based, central hub for editorial staff teams, which empowers writers and journalists to publish, review, and distribute different types of media and articles to a variety of online TX Group news sites and platforms (like Tages-Anzeiger, Basler Zeitung, 20 Minuten etc.).
Unity is built from the ground up with multi-tenancy and multi-user collaboration in mind, with a contemporary approach based on microservices, websockets, and a modern front-end stack, and is developed by a core team of focused and ambitious software engineers.
You are a passionate geek who wants to work in a stimulating environment backed by a modern and well established front-end stack. You have spent at least 5 years obsessing about front end technologies and delivering amazing web applications.
You strive for clean code and intelligent software architectures. You sweat the details, and are precise and professional in your work, and it is important to you to be part of a team of smart and respectful people. You like to work hard but have fun.
You have 5+ years of experience with most of the following topics:
- SPAs: developing single-page applications and a component-based architecture
- Software engineering: common algorithms and data structures, as well as concepts like object-oriented and functional programming
- Web development: web-specific topics like network protocols, developing for the browser, and browser compatibility
- CSS: solid understanding of CSS and techniques, approaches and variants. Knowledge of the styled-components library is a plus.
- HTML5: and its semantics
- React.js: ideally, including functional components and hooks.
- /Redux(-saga)?/: experience with Redux and related packages like redux-saga, recompose and reselect.
- Testing: experience with different types of software testing (unit/visual/e2e)
- Git: branching, merging / rebasing, cherry-picking, squashing, etc.
- CI/CD: familiarity with tools such as Travis, Jenkins
- SCRUM: or other agile methodologies. Experience with feature-branching, code reviews, etc.
- Typescript knowledge
- Experience with SVG, including inline SVG and JS-SVG interaction
- Jest, Enzyme, Puppeteer, Cypress
- UX experience
- Basic graphical skills
- Fullstack experience (Deployment, Java/SprintBoot, Docker, …)
Benefits and perks:
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary – TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- You will have a big influence on how millions of users consume news in Switzerland
- Our international team of talented engineers works with state of the art frontend technologies; you can expect clean code and clean unit tests with us
- We have a thriving engineering culture with internal conferences, occasional hackdays, and an always-open ear to leftfield ideas
Prijavi se do 07/06/20
Lokacija — Beograd