Senior Frontend Engineer
Agile. Passion. Scrum. Namics. We bring our customers measurable success. We belong to the leading providers for e-business and online-communication.Namics → profil kompanije
Namics is one of the leading providers of e-business and digital brand communication services in the German-speaking region. The full-service agency helps companies transform business models with top-quality interdisciplinary solutions, promising increased, measurable success for their clients. We have developed intelligent solutions for companies since 1995 – ranging from strategy and concept creation to implementation, as well as operations and marketing.
We are looking for a Frontend Web Developer (Senior, f/m) for the reinforcement of our existing team in Belgrade.
What we offer:
- Further development of Namics’ own frontend range: self-reliant and interdisciplinary work, teamwork & cooperation
- Use of state-of-the-art technologies within our large-scale projects
- Major customer projects with large complex frontends in CMS and e-commerce environments, structured and professional work approach
- Flexible and varied working environment, work-life balance
- Fun, drinks, fruit, good mood
- Work on great equipment
- Constant learning and further development/career path
As Senior Frontend Engineer you are developing the user interface in our client projects together with your colleagues. You are aware of the technological possibilities and trends in the web development sector. You are solely in charge of the frontend duties within our projects. You are proficient, creative user of new technologies and you are contributing actively to the further development of Namics’ frontend sector.
- 3+ years of Professional experience
- Experience with web standards, understanding and/or working with backend technologies (JSP, REST)
- Experience in working with distributed teams
- Determination to learn and further develop; team player & contributor
- Customer orientation
- Degree in computer science or completed vocational training, for example as an IT specialist application development or comparable
- Proficient English language knowledge (written and verbal)
Besides all the mentioned reasons why you should join Namics and further learn and create something amazing with us, we would like to share with you just a small part of our benefits package that we are offering to all our employees:
- Respecting work-life balance, and not as a phrase, rather as a must!
- Competitive salary
- Work on a great equipment
- Payment of over hours (in the case of need for the same)
- Private health insurance for you and your family dependents
- Yearly bonus
- Referral bonus
- Company happy hours and team building events throughout the year
- Constant learning and career growing opportunities, thru internal and external training, seminars, conferences,etc…
Does this sounds interesting for you?
We look forward to receiving your complete application and CV.
Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form.
We would like to hire you full-time, but a part-time (80%) position is also a possibility for the right candidate.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Prijavi se do 21/07/18
Lokacija — Beograd