Senior Frontend Developer (React)
goUrban is a global open mobility operating system. With our disruptive AI technology we set new standards in the fastest growing market. Powered by our end-to-end MaaS solution we combine sectors like micro mobility, urban public transportation and corporate fleet business into one environment. Our tools allow operators to bring their business on new levels ride by ride, because we’re redefining the worlds mobility!
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Senior Frontend Developer (m/f/d) helping us shape our engineering team, bring the company to the next level, and have a big and direct influence on our success.
Your Tasks & Responsibilities
- As a key player in the SCRUM team, you architect and develop high-performance web applications with your colleagues and in close communication with the product owner.
- Architecting and implementing React JS based web apps
- Implement and enforce engineering best practices using modern standards and patterns
- Good experience working closely with design teams and exposure to design tools like Figma
- Implement engineering excellence by enforcing regular code reviews, continuous integration, high test code coverage, ongoing code refactoring and adequate documentation
- Designing and setting up state management and caching solutions using Redux Sagas
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable Modules and Components
- Defining architecture, frameworks and tools for our frontend landscape
- Analyzing client problems and finding holistic solutions
- Ensuring a high web performance and accessible
- Conducting code reviews and coaching colleagues
- Ownership of deliverables together with the team
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent) *and/or several years of work experience
- Proven experience in architecting and developing a scalable and maintainable web application
- Profound experience in designing and setting up state management and caching solutions using Redux or alike
- Experience in test automation and working closely together with QA engineers
- Very good communication skills
- Deep ingrained problem-solving mentality
- Good analytical and debugging skills
- Value modularity and clean code
- English Skills – fluent, both written & spoken
What We Offer
- Challenging and diverse tasks with room for your own ideas and experiences within one of the “hottest” industries worldwide, with opportunities for introducing your own ideas and seeing the impact of these within weeks
- An excellent working atmosphere in a highly motivated team with an international working culture
- Exciting startup environment with fast decision paths
- Working for a strongly growing company at an attractive modern workplace in the centre of the city
- Regular trips to our second office in Vienna, Austria
- Become part of our success story. Interested? Fill in our short online form to submit your application today!