Senior DSP Engineer
RT-RK is an R&D company and a national research institute which delivers development services and own products in the area of real time embedded systems.→ http://www.rt-rk.com/
Join our team of Researchers, Signal Processing Engineers and Applications Programmers who develop software for audio devices of world leading brands: Pioneer, Sony, Onkyo, Denon, JBL. As part of our team of highly skilled embedded software engineers you will work on new immersive audio technologies such as DOLBY ATMOS, DTS:X and MPEG-H, developing high quality, industry leading audio applications.
- Development and implementation of new immersive audio technologies within a real-time embedded environment
- Create embedded ARM/DSP software for ADI processor
- Bring-up new devices and debug embedded environments
- Support customer software customization
- Documentation of work, including the production of formal feasibility reports, design documents and Patent applications
Required skills and qualifications
- University degree in computer technology, electrical engineering, computer sciences and computer engineering
- Proven experience developing DSP technologies on ARM or DSP (TI, ADI, Cirrus Logic etc.)
- Strong knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience in embedded software development using C and Assembly.
- Understanding of principles of real time operating systems and development of multithreaded applications
- Relevant industry experience
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
Preferred skills and knowledge
- Excellent programming skills in C, preferably in an embedded real-time environment
- Experience with audio signal processing
- Proven ability to work in various audio labs with sophisticated acoustic test equipment and software
- Familiarity with data analysis, statistical and graphical software packages
- Device driver development, preferably Linux
- Embedded OS architecture knowledge
- Serial I/O (I2C, I2s, SPI) bus bring-up and support
- Multiprocessor development experience
If you do not have this knowledge, we will give you an opportunity to master it.
Benefits of joining our team
- The result of your work will be integrated into products of world leading companies
- Professional and academic development, as well as support for participation in na¬tional and international scientific conferences
- Well paid job
- Work in a new and modern setting with the latest platforms and tools
- Pleasant and relaxed ambiance, team spirit, team-building activities (recreation, entertainment, cultural events)
- Flexible work schedule and casual dress code
- Possibility to travel and work abroad in joint projects with global leading companies
To apply please send us your CV and portfolio, if available.
We thank all the candidates that show interest in our company, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prijavi se do 12/07/18
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas