Senior DevOps Engineer
Digital Silk is a growing US-based digital agency and is seeking to hire a senior-level DevOps Engineer to join our talented and passionate team.
Our main offices are in the US. This is a full-time role, however, it is a work-at-home position.
We offer excellent compensation and growth opportunity.
We are a global company and have team members all over the world.
We are seeking a senior-level DevOps Engineer to join our DevOps department.
- Set up production servers and prepare them for deployment before launching the site
- Monitor performance and maintain our infrastructure according to requirements
- Ensure security and reliability through access controls, backups and firewalls
- Upgrade our infrastructure and hosted sites with new releases and security patches
- Troubleshoot and fix DevOps-related issues
- Participate in client calls whenever DevOps expertise is required
- Document workflows, processes and best practices for the DevOps department
- Train staff on new technologies
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, System Administrator, Network Administrator, or similar roles
- Excellent English communication skills
- Able to work EST hours
- Minimum 3 years of experience with Linux OS
- Hands-on experience with virtual machines, containers, networks and RBAC on DigitalOcean and AWS
- Experience with GCP and Azure is a plus
- Hands-on experience with Cloudflare services
- Hands-on experience writing Terraform modules and Ansible roles/collections
- Hands-on experience writing CI/CD pipelines for Drone CI
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD is a plus
- Experience with Prometheus monitoring system, Python, Bash scripting, Git and Docker
We are a growing digital agency and are seeking to make IMMEDIATE hires.