Senior developer (.NET)
The Senior Developer will work with a team of talented individuals and will be responsible for the creation of IT applications and components that interface with complex enterprise systems and external vendor systems. You will have solid knowledge working with distributed applications and a passion for solving data integration challenges.
You must be a highly motivated, well-rounded, self-starter that works best in a collaborative, dynamic, agile environment. Excellent English communication skills both written and oral are essential. You will act as an interface with (remote) teams and a variety of stakeholders such as product owners, enterprise architects, security-officers, infrastructure managers, and end-users via email, phone, IM and desktop sharing.
You like to work in a fast-paced work environment. You are detail-oriented, able to multi-task, work with minimal supervision, execute the project- and administrative tasks at a high quality and work well with customers, colleagues and management. You have strong problem-solving skills required to come up with innovative solutions to challenging problems.
You will work in our office in Novi Sad, and might occasionally be required to travel to the Netherlands. You will be in daily contact with team members in both Novi Sad and Den Haag.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- As part of the development team, you work on implementing extensible new feature solutions for current and future Clearstone clients.
- Together with the project manager, you will be responsible for creating correct project estimates (time / effort).
- You will assist the project manager in supervising the work in the team, ensuring that the team is working efficiently to meet the project requirements.
- You are responsible for creating technical designs and making design recommendations.
- You participate in writing high-quality code, debugging, unit testing, and bug fixing.
- You will be mentoring other team members and assist them in resolving technical challenges.
- You are using code reviews to ensure the team is following company coding standards including complete documentation of code.
- You assist in solving critical system issues when they arise
- 5+ year experience in .Net / C# Programming
- Excellent knowledge of REST Web services development (Web API)
- Excellent knowledge of Database design and development (SQL Programming) and performance tuning
- Excellent knowledge of OOP concepts and design patterns
- Good knowledge of implementing (open) standards for Identity Management such as OAuth2
- Experience with Integration Service platforms such as Azure Integration Services, MuleSoft or Boomi is a plus
- Good knowledge of implementing Web Application Security
- Knowledge of Application Performance Tuning (profiling, code optimization, threading, indexing, clustering, caching)
- Knowledge of Test Driven Design, Unit Testing, and Integration Testing
- Comfortable working with Visual Studio, Git, Postman, Fiddler, and other Build and Deploy tools
- Good Knowledge of Protocols like TCP/IP. https and https
- Experience in other languages/environments such as PHP and Python is a plus
- Comfortable working within Linux environments
- University degree in IT, electrical engineering or similar
- Proficient in spoken and written English (this is a must)
- Proven 6+ years of professional experience in software development
- Good understanding of concepts of agile methodologies
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems
- Customer-oriented Team Player with a positive attitude
- Detail-oriented and organized
- Prepared to occasionally work outside of office hours
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Transparent communication and strong team spirit, flat organizational structure and recognition for your personal contribution to the common business goals.
- Working in a stable, supportive and friendly environment with great possibilities for learning while being a part of a small but sociable team of highly talented professionals.
- Occasional business trips to the Netherlands to work on-site with our long time clients.
- Competitive salary for experienced professionals with good work-life balance (40 hours per week,
- Monday to Friday, flexible working hours, meal allowance, regular annual leave and national holidays)
- If you believe that you are the right person for this position we kindly ask you to send your CV in English.
This full-time position is located in Novi Sad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.