Who we are
Zühlke is a service provider for innovation projects. We develop financially successful products, services and business models for today’s digital world – from coming up with the initial idea through to the implementation and operation. We can achieve this by drawing on the experience of over 1000 in-house experts and of more than 10.000 successful projects.
Zühlke Serbia is an attractive employer that offers challenging career opportunities for skilled, highly motivated software engineers. Within the Zühlke Group, we position ourselves as a center of expertise for distributed, agile software development. Together with colleagues in Switzerland, Germany, the UK, Austria, Singapore, Hong Kong and Bulgaria we work on challenging software projects involving the latest technologies and variety of known practices.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Senior Data / Machine Learning Engineer to join our Belgrade office.
- ability to work with most technically gifted people in our industry
- training package (dedicated working days – approx. 5 % of your time and a matching financial budget)
- clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement-based career prospects
- permanent contract with competitive salary
- opportunity to collaborate with colleagues and clients across the Zühlke Group
You should have a technical related degree and/or equivalent professional qualification, communicative and open- minded personality and be fluent in English (both written and spoken).
As for technical experience, we require knowledge in the following areas:
- 4+ years of stable professional experience in software engineering, ideally in a scientific environment
- strong skills in the Python scientific ecosystem and fluent in SQL (e.g. Numpy, Scikit-learn, Pandas, Conda)
- hands-on experience in areas like stream and batch processing, distributed storage and cloud services (e.g. Spark/Flink/Beam, Kafka, Kubernetes, AWS, GCP, Azure)
- understanding of machine learning concepts and techniques and operationalization across the entire lifecycle (classical and deep learning, model training/validation, metrics)
- understanding concepts of agile methodologies
- show analytical, yet innovative mindset and the desire to challenge conventional thinking
- work closely with data scientists to create business value from machine learning solutions
- operationalize and automate the training and prediction of machine learning models
- open-up a variety of data sources quickly and in a reproducible manner
- build, test and monitor distributed data processing pipelines
- create performance and cost estimates for different use cases
- develop and create meaningful dashboards to visualize the processed data
- apply Scrum and agile practices in your daily work
- help lay the foundations for machine learning capability in Belgrade office