Security Operations Engineer
Frame platform is the future of enterprise software distribution. It allows users to be productive from anywhere, by letting them run enterprise desktop apps on any device.→ https://fra.me/
Hailed as “the future of computing in the post-PC era,” Frame (fra.me) is a revolutionary visual cloud platform for your Windows apps. Our customers range from startups and schools to major companies, like Adobe: we let them run all their Windows apps directly from the cloud with no code changes required.
The Frame Site Reliability Engineering team is responsible to implement and maintain Frame Platform infrastructure and services and to assure that Platform is up and running, is robust, highly available, high performing, secure, and run on large scale. We are a small team of exceptional individuals and we’re looking for a new member to help us deliver service to the next billion people.
- Manage AWS/Azure Cloud IaaS (limits, maintenance, support, etc.)
- Manage the Frame Platform (performance, availability, scalability, stability, etc.)
- System Monitoring (configure monitoring, on-call rotation, incident response and escalation process)
- Frame platform deployments and configuration
- Capacity and Cost Management
- Operational Reporting
- Write detailed technical documentation
Due to time zone difference, some availability after business hours expected. The position assumes trips to San Mateo, California few times a year.
What we expect:
- 3+ years of related experience in IT DevOps/Operations
- Good Linux knowledge (e.g., CentOS 7)
- Familiar with Windows Server 2012/2016 operating systems
- Interpreted or scripting languages (Python, Bash, PowerShell, etc.)
- Expertise in the following: MySQL, PostgreSQL, RabbitMQ, ZooKeeper, Redis, Memcached, ElasticSearch/Kibana, Nginx, DND, AWS EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, etc.
- Familiar with Ansible and Terraform
- Knowledge of AWS, Microsoft Azure and VMware vSphere
- Familiar with continuous integration/delivery concepts and tools (Jenkins, TFS, etc.)
- Good verbal and communication skills in English
- Self-driven and highly motivated to deliver top results with minimal guidance
- You can problem solve your way out of almost anything.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player who is excited to share ideas and problems, and quickly processes feedback.
What we offer:
Solving hard problems requires highly talented people and we compensate appropriately.
We value growth mindset in people and we support them in their personal development/education efforts, one of the ways we are doing this is through personal education allowance.
In addition to this, we offer private health insurance, fit pass card, parking, flexible working hours, lunch and snacks, etc.
Prijavi se do 28/06/18
Lokacija — Beograd/Niš
Prijavi se na oglas