Do you want to work with CPaaS and Mobile Identity products used by customers around the world? Join a high pace and highly dynamic US technology company in Belgrade.TeleSign → profil kompanije
TeleSign is looking for an experienced Scrum Master to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia. In this role, you will work closely with engineering by interfacing with team members and cross-functional partners to build products and solutions that successfully meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Serve as Scrum Master for multiple teams with a focus on promoting Agile values and practices as well as a culture of continuous improvement.
- Facilitate team ceremonies including daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning, sprint reviews and sprint retrospectives.
- Work closely with Product Manager/Product Owner and Development Lead counterparts to ensure user stories in the backlog are “development-ready” and that deliverables and timeframes are consistent with business priorities.
- Track iteration status and resolve impediments or blocked user stories as needed.
- Contribute to quarterly planning, project scheduling and release management.
- Facilitate meetings and cross-team coordination to resolve dependencies, manage expectations and achieve alignment with stakeholders.
- Ensure successful deliverable completion despite challenges of varying complexity.
- Develop metrics to help improve team effectiveness, including reporting.
- Document processes and help define improvements by working with teams to identify opportunities to increase efficiency.
- Introduce new ideas which will improve performance and productivity.
- Perform other duties or projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3+ years’ hands-on experience as Scrum Master for software development teams practicing Agile/Scrum.
- Demonstrated end-to-end software development life cycle (SDLC) implementation experience delivering multiple high quality, customer-facing software offerings on time using Agile methodologies.
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives and working with diverse stakeholders to build strong relationships across the organization.
- Strong problem-solving skills with an analytical approach.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent facilitation skills with a demonstrated ability to inspire continuous improvement.
- Data-driven analysis skills for measuring and managing delivery.
- Experience using Agile tools such as Jira.
- Proven organizational, time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Tech-savvy and open to learning new things.
- Comfortable operating in rapidly changing environments.
- Experience working as a software developer or engineer.
- General project management experience.
- Scrum master certification – CSM or ACP.
- Experience working with global teams.
Prijavi se do 20/11/19
Lokacija — Beograd