Salesforce Developer (m/f)
Agile. Passion. Scrum. Namics. We bring our customers measurable success. We belong to the leading providers for e-business and online-communication.→ http://www.namics.com/
Namics is as old as the world wide web. And since then we’ve been successful within the digital business market. With Smart, KUKA, Viessmann, Victorinox, UBS and many others we deliver the whole bandwidth of IT- and consulting services in Germany and Switzerland: Customer Relationship Management, E-Commerce, Digital Communication, Content Management, Web Applications, and Mobile Business Apps are just a few. That’s why we have a huge range of competencies with our 550 employees. Whether it is creation, technology, project management or consulting – whether in Hamburg, Frankfurt, Munich, St. Gall, Zurich or Belgrade: Joy of work is what counts at Namics.
- You are part of our Salesforce expert team and develop innovative and performant solutions on the force.com platform. You collaborate with our consultants and work in interdisciplinary project teams.That includes following responsibilities:
- Find your way in the Salesforce product world – Your focus will be Sales Cloud and Service Cloud
- Data modelling and preparation of large amounts of data (Big Data, Data Mining, Business Intelligence) for real-time applications
- Developing components and interfaces based on Salesforce to integrate with the latest web technologies
- Contribute to the creation of architecture- and realisation concepts as well as interface designs
- Quality assurance with automated testing during development (unit tests and integration tests) and long term assurance of quality with regression tests
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in computer science or computer science industry or comparable apprenticeship
- Knowledge of current web technology standards (Java/JEE) and/or with standard software frameworks (Spring etc.)
- Experience with WebServices (REST and/or SOAP)
- Experience with IDEs and tools, such as Eclipse oder IntelliJ, JUnit, git, Gradle, Sonar, CI-Server, etc.
- Experience with the Salesforce force.com platform or other Salesforce products as well as APEX
- Good to very good knowledge of English
What we offer.
Working with Namics means: pure freedom at your own desk. Next to our own internal systems you can use a great amount of programs, technologies, and tools. No matter if Apple or Windows – choose your laptop and OS yourself. Of course we also have pens, paper and glass walls to write on, just in case you need some distance to digital. For further challenges your colleagues are waiting for you at the table soccer table.
Agnieszka, Peter, Janko and the whole team are looking forward to blaze our trails 😉
Do these tasks and challenges seem appealing to you?
We look forward to receiving your complete application and CV. Do not lose any time and please apply exclusively through our online form.
This position, we would like to occupy without the help of external personnel service and offer exclusively open ended employment contracts in full accordance with the labor law.
Principal HR Manager
Phone: +38 169 470 445 0
Prijavi se do 14/04/19
Lokacija — Beograd