We are Montecha, a software development company located in Belgrade, Serbia.
We are looking for a sales/marketing manager to help us grow our client base and extend some of the current partnerships. We are a remote-first company, and you can work from any place in the world. We offer full employment in Serbia or contract-based work if you are living in a different country.
- 2+ of working experience in B2B marketing and sales
- Excellent planning and organization skills with an eye for details
- Learning and career development-oriented personality
- Experience in selling software services and products
- Excellent project management skills, including handling external and internal cooperators
- Experience with CRM systems (Hubspot)
- Leadership growth potential
- Openness to new and upgrading existing knowledge and skills
- Willingness and commitment to transfer their knowledge to colleagues and new employees
- Taking responsibility by defined goals and making decisions in line with the company’s business policy
- Fluent English, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent MS Office, Internet, social media, and web marketing tools experience
- Working with clients and creating new partnerships
- Creating lead funnel and organizing sales and marketing process
- Adaptation, designing, and publishing content on social networks
- Determining marketing goals / determining target groups in cooperation with other team members
- Creating an advertising and sponsorship strategy
- Creating a creative campaign concept
- Research, monitoring, and analyzing competition
- Recommending and proposing changes
What we offer
- Customer Care – Our goal is to be the best at everything we do. We work with clients to understand their needs, make it easier for them to work with us, and respond to their requests quickly and efficiently.
- Transparency – We strive to do more than is necessary. We use available data, market insights, and local expertise to keep abreast of changes in rules and regulations and track our clients’ opportunities and risks.
- Integrity – We value the trust placed in us by our clients and approach them with integrity. We assess and manage the risks on behalf of our clients.
- Teamwork – We provide support to clients internationally so that the services are flawless, and we do it as a team.
- We invest in talent – We strive to constantly hire and develop talent and allow them to create a great career. In addition, we invest in technical and leadership skills to develop qualified and motivated teams.
- Growth – There is an opportunity for personal and carrier development within the company. We always support new learnings and experiences.
- Support – Work in a young, positive, and supportive team. You are never alone!
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work arrangement
- Working from home/home office
- Full-time employment
- Opportunity to develop your skills by working with the latest technologies
- Challenging tasks always to keep your brain running
- Respect for your private time
- Ability to reduce the workload
- Free literature