React Native Developer
We are looking for a new member of our mobile development team who is comfortable around new challenges, coding languages, and technologies. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for building iOS and Android applications using ReactNative. Given the fact that we provide design and development services, you are a person that collaborates with UX/UI designers.
What You’ll Do
- Build applications for iOS and Android platforms using ReactNative
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI / UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
What You’ll Need
- Previous experience with ReactNative
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs or similar technologies to interface iOS/Android applications with back-end services
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git and the associated best practices
- Confident spoken and written English
How to apply
Please send your resume using the form below. Would be nice if your CV contains links to projects you’ve worked on, with descriptions of your responsibilities.
After You Apply
No matter the outcome, our recruitment process is shaped to be a meaningful experience. Every application will be welcomed and thoroughly screened so that each applicant can get feedback and follow-up information. Kroon Studio practice talent development and care starts in the hiring process: from the assessments to the interviews.