QC Test Engineer
Daon is an international software company that has pioneered methods for securely and conveniently combining biometric and identity capabilities, founded in 2000.→ https://www.daon.com/company/careers
Want to learn about biometric verification and work with the latest generation smart phone technologies? Interested in learning new platforms and new technology? This is the job for you! Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide. We are currently looking for highly motivated QC Engineers to join the engineering team in our new Belgrade office.
You will work with our US and Dublin based Engineering teams to help test our IdentityX product suite. Depending on existing skills, the Software Dev/Test Engineer will start off testing one or more of the following areas (experience in two or more areas required):
- Mobile device SDK Integration Testing – use your development skills and provided sample code to test how our customers will integrate our Face, Fingerprint, Voice, Eye, and FIDO SDKs on iOS and Android devices
- Server Integration Testing – test the IdentityX REST and SOAP based web services using tools such as SoapUI and JMeter
- Java Integration Testing – test our Java SDKs that help our customers make API calls against the IdentityX server
- IdentityX Server Installation & Configuration – Prepare environments and test installation of the product on Linux and Windows and confirm database installation on Oracle and SQL Server
- UI Testing – test our user interfaces on mobile and web browsers to perform functional testing
- Automation Test Script Creation – to test all of the above
- Documentation Review
You will have experience in two or more areas from the list above.
- At least 2 years of software testing experience
- Have a degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Have attention to details
- Are eager and energetic with a strong desire to succeed
- Have an aptitude for developing and growing your skills
- Energized by both challenges and accomplishments
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- The chance to be part of an established & successful product development team
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to us. We are looking forward to hear from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prijavi se do 10/06/19
Lokacija — Beograd