QA Automation Lead
ESA Gaming - Predstavništvo EGC Services Limited
Do you feel your QA powers could be used for online gaming?
Does the player base of more than 2 million active users sound like an exciting challenge?
You may or may not have experience with this industry, but if you can make automated tests that will check our most important scenarios on the frontend and API communication on internal modules, we would love to meet you!
In addition to partaking in automated testing, you will have the opportunity to lead other QA engineers and help develop our quality assurance procedures, both manual and automated.
We are establishing our testing processes from scratch and we need an experienced and driven automated tester on the QA front. We don’t depend on global economics and our growth has been constant and steep.
If you would like to be part of our team, here’s what we’re looking for!
- be part of the integrations process with the biggest online game providers
- learn the logistics of producing a game for the online gambling markets
- be a part of a small, but rapidly growing team
- have mentors with over 20 years in the gambling world and with more than 10 years of experience in online gambling
- Identify critical scenarios and cover them with end-to-end automatic tests
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Monitor the work of other QA engineers, provide feedback, plan and execute their development plans
- Report on the overall QA activities, communicate risks and improvements
- Communicate with other stakeholders to establish and continually improve overall QA related processes, tools, and workflows
- Work within an agile development team to estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Work with stakeholders to diagnose, triage, and prioritize customer field issues
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Maintenance and improvement of test scripts
- Contributing to bugs finding and error reporting
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of automation frameworks/tools
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or similar position
- Deep understanding of the software development and QA life cycle processes (including test planning, test case design, execution, defect tracking and reporting)
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with testing on cloud-based software with multiple browsers, operating systems, and devices
- Prominent affinity for leadership and mentoring of team members
- Quick learner and self-starter who requires minimal supervision to excel in a dynamic environment
- Experience with API/UI testing frameworks
- Experience with SQL databases
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Experience with web application testing
- Experience creating test plans, test cases and reports
- Experience with Cypress, Jest or similar
- Experience with Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket
- Excellent communication skills
- Possibility to work remotely
- Flexible hours
- Freedom to tailor your work and assignments
- Health insurance
- Bonus scheme
To apply, send us your CV in English language using the form below.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about our company on www.esagaming.com
We are looking forward to your application!