QA Automation Engineer
Blinking is a software development company with the mission to tackle the problem of digital identity – creation, validation, verification, management and storing of private data information.
What you’ll do:
- Create and maintain the automated testing frameworks for our backend platform
- Contribute to manual testing of our mobile & web apps as well as the backend platform
- Create and manage complex test environments and simulate essential use cases
- Work closely together with the development team and ensure a high quality of upcoming releases
- Keep track of your work, support the documentation of test plans and reports
What we are looking for:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in software quality assurance and automated testing
- Experience in designing, writing, and executing automated test scripts
- Experience working with Test Automation tools and frameworks
- Experience in creating API level tests (REST)
- Familiar with testing both mobile native apps and web applications
- The ability to multi-task while balancing short-term and long-term tasks
- Great collaboration and team-player skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
What we are offering:
- Working on a highly-innovative and sought-after product
- Ability to learn new technologies and concepts
- Challenging and diverse tasks
- An excellent working atmosphere with a young team
- Budget for education and courses
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Cozy office in the heart of the capital
- Private medical Insurance & FitPass
- Paid and diverse lunch menu
Do you think you have what it takes? Check out our team and atmosphere and apply for the position that is best suited to your experience and professional background.
If we think you’re the right fit – you will be promptly contacted by one of our team members.
Send your applications by June 13, 2021.