Daon is an international software company that has pioneered methods for securely and conveniently combining biometric and identity capabilities, founded in 2000.→ https://www.daon.com/company/careers
Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Python Developers to join the engineering team in our new Belgrade office.
This is 6 months fixed contract assignment with a possibility of an extension.
You will work closely with a team of hard-working, super smart engineers to help maintaining and improving the systems that keep our cloud hosted infrastructure running smoothly. The individual will be responsible for, and be proficient at, developing the tools and automation techniques required to achieve the highest service levels (including availability, performance, security and cost) for our IdentityX as a Service offering. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a skilled team in an interesting and growing technology space. You strive to improve capabilities, pick up and champion new technology, apply DevOps best practice and look to add value and innovate.
- 2-3 years Python development experience.
- Comfortable with working primarily in a Linux command line environment and proficient in basic shell scripting techniques. (bash/zsh)
- Experience working with most of the following technologies is a plus: Requests, PyTest, REST Web Services, Server Side Development (Eg: Django, Flash, Pyramid), Jinja2 / Mako, ORM (Eg: SQLAlchemy), MkDocs and Click.
- Experience working with DevOps, Docker and/or Kubernetes is a plus.
- The right candidate should have: Strong OO skills, familiarity with modern multi-tiered applications and a good understanding of web technologies.
- The ability to rigorously test software to ensure it meets the expected requirements. This includes the ability to create automated test suites.
- A good working knowledge of build and configuration management; Git, Jenkins, PyPi, Docker Registry and JIRA.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Experience with AWS is a plus
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very good verbal and written English
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Possibility to travel abroad and much more!
Prijavi se do 16/10/19
Lokacija — Beograd