Project Manager (Telco)
Wireless Media is a dynamic, innovative IT company. We design and develop our own web and mobile IT solutions, and partner with some of the most recognizable mobile brands and leading telecoms.→ http://www.wm.rs
You are Project Manager who will work within the fully integrated digital company where technology, design, content, media, and product specialists work together, creating great digital experiences. You will oversee the design and technical production of websites and mobile apps for projects from our Telco portfolio (such as https://wm.rs/work/a161-Enabling-World-Class-Customer-Experience.html). With an interdisciplinary approach, you will be a part of the team that represents a mixture of top talents working in an Agile or hybrid (mixing Agile and Waterfall) environment. Together with your team and your clients, you will create meaningful impact in the world of connected consumer.
- Knowledge in Project management methodology and relevant work experience (2+ years in Telco/IT/FinTech domain – experience with e-commerce platforms/systems is preferable)
- Experience in Scrum or Kanban
- Strong understanding of management of software development projects
- Stakeholder management (client facing experience is preferable)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of JIRA, Confluence, Wiki, and other relevant software for communication and project management
- BA/BSc/Master degree. Preferable certificate in PM methodology
- Management and coordination of Telco projects and teams: Facilitating all project phases during Project lifecycle – project preparation: from research and business analysis conducted by the Product Management team; project planning: during project preparation and when the project is being conceptualized, the PM is in charge of high-level planning, that becomes a detailed project plan which consists of timeline, budget, scope and integration points, which is necessary for the next phase; project delivery: in this phase, PM manages the project through organization of people and resources. This is done through regular meetings: estimation, grooming, planning, daily stand-up, demo, retrospective, etc. in accordance with Agile methodology; project maintenance: PM ensures continued success and improvement after launch.
- Management of Stakeholders’ expectations: PM successfully manages the relationship with the client and all internal stakeholders; PM regularly informs the Client and all internal stakeholders on project status; PM manages changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Managing and Tracking Budget: PM ensures that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget; PM makes sure that the project meets financial objectives; PM communicates, on a regular basis, budget status with appointed project stakeholders. If needed, PM escalates risks or issues that might jeopardize project delivery.
- Reporting: PM communicates regularly project status with the Head of PMO, Client and all internal stakeholders; PM communicates potential risks, budget, scope and quality creeps, timeline changes, and escalates as needed.
- Portfolio management: PM is included in short-term and long-term planning process in order to ensure appropriate resource allocation, prioritization and alignment with company’s roadmap
- Project Management
- Financial Management
- Relationship Management
- Change Management
Personal qualities and social skills.
- An ability to motivate, support, and understand your teams
- Advanced communication skills (with business and technical stakeholders, on all levels)
- Orientated to detail as well as to big picture
- Goal oriented – finishes what has been started
- Stress management skills
- Has responsibility towards agreed deadlines
- Priority management
- Track record of coordination with different teams
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to make decisions or ask for guidance in order to maintain project flow
- Ability to assist and support others
In return we offer.
- Dynamic, top talent environment with interdisciplinary teams
- Complex, innovative projects for highly recognizable brands
- Professional development and trainings (international and local)
- Private medical insurance
Prijavi se do 27/02/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas