Project Analyst – PMO
Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join HSBC and your future will be rich with potential.
We are currently seeking a high calibre professional to join our clients’ team as Project Analyst, PMO.
- Experience in project management and financial analysis
- Hands-on knowledge of the internal operation and project management processes
- Good data analytic and communication skills with the ability to present tailor for the audience
- Show good planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks effectively
- Be able to work independently and multi-tasking to ensure timely, professional deliveries in demanding workload
- Collation of project status and relevant management information, ensuring the right level of quality is achieved across projects and workstreams.
- Coordination of project meetings and administrative matters to ensure smooth day to day operations
- Monitor project resourcing and costs, ensuring full recovery and any under-recovery are resolved
- Maintain third party vendor cost tracking, both resourcing and software costs, and ensure timely settlement and cost recharge
- Supports creation of portfolio, programme, project plan, providing assurance and ensuring plans are kept up to date.
- Supports collation, preparation and updating financial and resource data, ensuring data is accurate, relevant and to a suitable level of quality.
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.