AVAST Software, maker of the world's most popular antivirus, protects over 400 million computers and mobile devices with our security applications. Based in Prague, Czech Republic, with offices in the U.S., Germany, and Asia, AVAST Software employs some of the brightest new talent in the IT industry, from around 30 different nations. → https://www.avast.com
- Division: Mobile
- Location: Czech republic (Prague), Serbia (Belgrade)
- Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Category: Product Management
- Job type: Full-time
In business for over 30 years, AVAST is one of the oldest companies in the computer security business, with a portfolio covering everything from free antivirus for PC, Mac, and Android, to premium suites and services for business — offered in about 40 languages.
Our company is redefining the market with a refreshing take on security services and the way in which computer and mobile devices are managed. We are currently expanding our patented enterprise mobile virtualization platform to the gaming industry and other consumer-related technologies.
As a Mobile Product Manager, you will become a part of our fastest growing business. You will own product development for our European partners, functioning as the key advocate for our customers. You will identify market opportunities in order to build new features/products that drive value for the partners we work with.
- Own the creation of world class products and mobile applications, quickly and creatively balancing your deep understanding of technical capabilities and our customer’s needs.
- Lead ideation, technical development and launch of new product features.
- Serve as the ultimate owner of the product for the customer, and work directly with customers to define the product roadmap
- Drive product development with a team of designers, engineers, and project managers.
- Conduct usability studies, research and market analysis to define feature prioritization and requirements.
- Create wireframes as needed to convey key product concepts both internally and externally
- Define, analyze and execute on key product success metrics.
- Travel the world and be the face of Avast, building trusted relationships with our carrier partners to define product direction and roadmap.
- 4+ years Product Management or similar experience as a consultant or business analyst, including mobile applications with a proven track record of delivering innovative products
- All around communicator who is equally comfortable discussing technology details with engineering as you are actively listening to prospects and customers
- High degree of comfort with ambiguity and turning it into order and simplicity
- Strong analytical abilities and experience with data driven decision-making
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to drive and influence key decisions/stakeholders
- Strong presentation and people skills
- Ability to think deeply about product design decisions and UX
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Love of travel and speaking to customers
What we offer:
- 1-month induction training at our office in Sillicon Valley
- Great benefits: food and drink provided all day by the company, game room, music studio, fitness center, golf simulator, library, great training system and much more
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Cafeteria benefit system, multisport card
- 25 days of holiday, 5 sick days
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Many opportunities for professional growth
- An amazing and truly international work environment
Prijavi se do 04/07/19
Lokacija — Beograd, Prag