FishingBooker is the world’s leading online travel company specialized in fishing. We are one of Southeast Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies, enabling easy access to great fishing for anglers everywhere.
We are a looking for a Product Manager ready to change the sportfishing industry with us, with a focus on our customer-facing product.
You will join our team in Belgrade, Serbia, in a fast moving, “scale-up” environment. Reporting to the CEO, you will take part in a vibrant, maturing startup that values strong execution, teamwork and growth.
What you will be responsible for
- Deeply understand FishingBooker’s overall mission and strategies, as well as the objectives of the Product team.
- Own a product roadmap and a narrative for how your roadmap aligns with our broader mission and objectives.
- Identify market opportunities, define and communicate product plan from conception to launch.
- Understand the requirements and needs of FishingBooker’s customers to ensure successful deployment of new features and projects.
- Engage closely with the product team to help determine the best technical implementation methods as well as a reasonable implementation schedule.
- Align Product team initiatives with all other teams across the organization.
- Fluent or native in English and Serbian.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics or a related technical field.
- Experience with consumer-facing product management or product design with a focus on software products and technologies.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI, Sales, Customer Support, Finance; understanding of go-to-market commerce enablers (e.g. payments, loyalty, subscriptions, etc.) and online marketing channels.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment, and to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends; excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with proven ability to quickly absorb technical concepts and effectively communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- You are a self-motivated, results-driven person willing to get hands dirty and do whatever is necessary to ensure success, along with the mental resilience to know we’re just at the start of a long journey.
- Competitive pay, delicious meals at the office and private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours and breaks. No one will time you, you can eat or take a break in peace. If you want to sleep in, or go to the gym in the morning, feel free to do so.
- Company-sponsored books, training, and courses – never stop learning and improving yourself.
- Complete onboarding process. You will learn all about the company, the ins and outs of the sportfishing industry, and all about the job itself during this time.
- Top of the line equipment. Each teammate receives a brand new MacBook laptop and top-notch equipment.
- Company fishing trips. Once a year the company will treat you and your colleagues to a fishing trip!
- Expat support. We’ll be with you every step of the way if you need help with obtaining a visa or work permit as a foreign employee.
Prijavi se do 07/04/19
Lokacija — Beograd