Product Development Manager
GroundLink is a global platform for ground transportation, based in New York City. We are building an infrastructure that serves the needs of millions of travelers and thousands of ground transport companies, helping them work together.→ https://www.groundlink.com/
At GroundLink, every employee matters because everything we do is focused on the clients we serve in every corner of the globe. With our award-winning app, world-class website and exceptional customer contact centers, we seamlessly connect our vast network of professional and licensed black car drivers with discerning clients who value their time, value their safety and appreciate great customer service.
We are a global team of people who work hard, work together, and have plenty of face time with senior leadership (they actually WANT to hear what’s on our minds!). Our major offices are based in New York, Dallas and Belgrade, Serbia, so there’s always someone just a Skype call away, anytime of the day. We celebrate and encourage diversity because when we all think alike, nobody’s thinking very much.
We are always interested in adding extraordinary people to our team – especially those who love new challenges, appreciate flexible schedules and are as passionate about their careers as they are about their lives.
We are currently looking for candidates for the position of:
Product Development Manager
As Product Manager you will develop a deep, holistic understanding of product and system interactions, processes, product usage and business needs. You will participate in cross-functional teams consisting of representatives from software development, QA, and business users to design and deliver high quality solutions. The Product Manager will manage the development and quality of our products.
- Translate business rules and needs into clear product requirements
- Create buy-in for the product vision with internal partners
- Collaborate closely with Product Team and Business Users on product roadmap and keep it align with broader mission and objectives
- Be an active team member in the development process (Agile) to ensure successful development cycles and error-free launches including requirements and design reviews and user acceptance testing
- Work closely with the implementation team on post-launch testing and monitoring of user experience with new features
- Work with QA to review test cases and ensure full understanding of products
- Provide regular status reports and updates to management and Business Users
- Work both collaboratively and independently while maintaining a high level of productivity
- Provide product support to various user groups
- Create communications defining new features and fixes prior to each release for user education purposes
- Overall responsibility for product quality, features, and usability
- At least 2 years’ experience in a product manager role
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work across multiple cross functional teams
- Ability to focus on long term goals
- Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
- Ability to identify problems and propose solutions
- Ability to envision applications or services that meet consumer needs or solve business problems efficiently and effectively
- High attention to detail
- Travel industry experience a plus
What we are offering:
- Dynamic, challenging, fun and friendly work environment in multinational company
- Competitive and stimulating compensation
- Opportunity for professional and personal growth
We will only consider applications submitted in English.
For more information about our company, please visit our web site.
Prijavi se do 01/03/19
Lokacija — Beograd
Prijavi se na oglas