Founded in 2013, FishingBooker is the world’s leading online travel company specialized in fishing. With hundreds of fishing trips booked every day in more than 1,700 destinations, our mission is to help people find and book unique fishing experiences fast, easy and hassle-free.
We are looking for a passionate Product Designer to join our Product Team. As part of our growing team, you will design, envision, and research to help develop a great experience; from research, through prototyping & rich UI work, to collaborating with our engineers.
You should be an excellent communicator with strong design and concepting skills, experienced in product development, and the ability to effectively communicate ideas via the appropriate medium.
Your core responsibility will be in combining your knowledge and expertise with the goals of our business to deliver a world-class user experience to our diverse, loyal user-base. You’ll be comfortable taking a data-led approach to design. You will be a passionate advocate for the user, dedicated to the craft of design and excited about working in an agile, collaborative environment.
As a Product Designer you will work across all steps of product design process, writing specifications, creating wireframes and prototypes from low-fidelity to high-fidelity, conducting interviews with other team members and team leads and collaborating closely with engineers and fellow designers.
Experience in designing user interfaces (web, mobile).
An impressive product design portfolio that demonstrates your experience.
Comfortable creating the wireframes, polished mockups, and prototypes needed to communicate them.
Visual Design: Photoshop, Fireworks, Sketch, MS Paint – whatever works for you. Your process is your own; you get to decide which tools you use.
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and technical knowledge.
- Excellent organizational, presentation and written / oral communication skills in English.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy; excellent reliability, dependability and trustworthiness.
What we offer
- Competitive pay, delicious meals at the office and private health insurance.
- Flexible working hours and breaks. No one will time you, you can eat or take a break in peace. If you want to sleep in, or go to the gym in the morning, feel free to do so.
- Company-sponsored books, training, and courses – never stop learning and improving yourself.
- Complete onboarding process. We take pride in our comprehensive onboarding process. You will learn all about the company, the ins and outs of the sportfishing industry, and all about the job itself during this time.
- Respect and appreciation. It doesn’t matter if you’re a newbie or a senior, we recognize wins and show appreciation when due.
- Make a difference. You have the opportunity to make original, creative contributions to the growth of the company and see the impact of your work on real users.
- Top of the line equipment. Each teammate receives a brand new MacBook laptop and top-notch equipment.
- Company fishing trips. Once a year the company will treat you and your colleagues to a fishing trip!
- Expat support. We’ll be with you every step of the way if you need help with obtaining a visa or work permit as a foreign employee.
Prijavi se do 10/04/19
Lokacija — Beograd