The TX Group is a network of digital platforms in Switzerland offering information, orientation, entertainment and services to its users every day.→ https://jobs.txservices.rs
Who we are
As Switzerland’s leading digital hub, we provide our media and platforms with ideal framework conditions, support them through investments in technology, and create space for them to develop individually. We stand for interdisciplinary collaboration, innovation and dynamic development.
We are on the move – and want to keep moving. We are farsighted. We are proactive. We are courageous. We are TX. TX Services is a part of TX Group.
The ad development team members are spread over Zürich and Belgrade with a total of 9 people. We are managing the whole ad stack integration and services for all TX Group publishers. Our micro services are designed to handle high numbers of requests involving modern technologies for best performance.
We work with bi-weekly sprints and use slack for daily communication.
Currently we’re looking for a NodeJS Engineer to power up a key project. Fetching data from many different systems using API’s to NoSQL databases is core and we would like to welcome you on board with us very soon.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and deploy microservices on AWS using GitHub/CodeCommit and NodeJS as a development language
- Attend agile ceremonies (weekly sprint planning)
- Work as project member (DevOps) and help transform legacy solutions into modern cloud solutions (e.g use serverless technologies (lambda))
- Monitor microservices and gain insights by using Grafana
- Develop and maintain automation, recovery tools and scripts
- Automate deployments §q wby using e.g. CodePipeline
We are looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience with NodeJS
- Recent experience with cloud services like AWS or related experience is required.
- Familiar with REST API concepts and best practices.
- Deep understanding of NodeJS and its popular frameworks like e.g. Express
- Good understanding of cloud computing technologies, especially AWS
- Very Good knowledge of database design and development (Dynamo DB, MongoDB, Aurora DB etc)
- Familiar with monitoring technologies (Grafana)
- Understanding of what is CICD (Continuous integration and continuous development) and infrastructure as code
- Fluent in English, German is a plus
- Being a part of establishing a Swiss based subsidiary – TX Services in Belgrade
- Competitive salary and a variety of fringe benefits
- Great equipment
- International team and working environment of talented and fun people
- Personal further education, as well as regular international travels
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
- Excellent work-life balance
In our additional team member we are looking for a personality that is passionate about the latest technologies, likes working autonomously and in a structured way, but brings in a strong team spirit and loves to be a part of a team of problem solvers.
If this sounds familiar, then this is the position for you!
Prijavi se do 23/07/20
Lokacija — Beograd